Allergy is a disorder of the immune system often also referred to as atopy.
An antidepressant is a psychiatric medication used to alleviate mood disorders, such as major depression and dysthymia.
Arthritis is a group of conditions involving damage to the joints of the body.
Cancer is a class of diseases in which a group of cells display uncontrolled growth
Cardio & Blood 
Risk factors for heart disease: infections
A fat-like substance called a lipid. It is used to build cell membranes, hormones and bile acids
The inability of the body to produce, or the inability to metabolize, the human hormone insulin; Diabetes insipidus, usually a disorder of the ...
Epilepsy is a common chronic neurological disorder characterized by recurrent unprovoked seizures
The digestive tract is the system of organs within multicellular animals that takes in food...
General Health 
The infant, child or young person?s current health condition
Herbal tea, herbal medicine
Hormones - Proteins produced by organs of the body that trigger activity in other locations.
Men's Health 
For men on fitness, health, sex, caree
Pain relief 
Pain management is the medical discipline concerned with the relief of pain.
Skin care 
The skin is the outer covering of the body
Weight Loss 
Loss of body weight by dieting or due to various easting disorders or medical conditions.
Women's Health 
Find information on women's health issues, and lifestyle at the Women's Health
Fresh material What are symptoms of endometriosis: dysmenorrhoea
Solutions to infertility: what you can do to help yourself
Endometriosis: the burden of guilt
Endometriosis: about suspected diagnosis
What are symptoms of endometriosis
The most popular materials [112073 view]
What are symptoms of endometriosis → More
Endometriosis: about suspected diagnosis → More
Solutions to infertility: what you can do to help yourself → More
Environmental factors affecting your fertility: heavy toxic metals → More
Demystifying endometriosis → More
Awaiting moderation 145 Article
Natural methods of contraception: tubal sterilization and morning-after methods NATURAL METHODS OF CONTRACEPTION: TUBAL STERILIZATION AND MORNING-AFTER METHODS
This permanent method of contraception is ideal for the woman who definitely does not want to have any more children. The method involves some kind of interference with the fallopian tubes so that the eggs can no longer pass down into the uterus. There are five main types of procedure and almost all involve the removal of part of the tubes. The success rate is very high (with failure in only 4 in 1,000 cases).
• It is permanent-no more worry about unwanted conceptions.
• It is virtually 100 per cent effective.
• It probably has no generalized effects on the woman's body-none have yet been recognized.
• It means having an operation and there are dangers in this, albeit few. There is a small surgical complication rate (even in expert hands) but almost all of these get better quickly.
• It is irreversible to all intents and purposes, so you can't change your mind.
• It can result in heavy or irregular periods in some women and some have PMT for the first time ever.
Most people know of the morning-after Pill but there is also the post-coital IUD. Both are forms of very early abortion.
The morning-after Pill must be taken within seventy-two hours of intercourse and contains large doses of hormones. Fitting a coil (IUD) within five days of the unprotected intercourse is an alternative. These methods are only suitable for emergencies and are not used as routine forms of contraception.
• They can be used in emergencies to ward off the possible consequences of a 'mistake' (i.e. unprotected intercourse). The IUD goes on to act as an on-going contraceptive.
• The morning-after Pill can produce quite unpleasant side-effects-usually nausea and vomiting.
«Buy Generic Cialis»
|Keywords for this page: Natural methods of contraception: tubal sterilization and morning-after methods|